The Product Leader will be responsible for leading a product or products, from design stage with R&D and all through the product life cycle.
This role includes configuration management, ECR-ECO process, leading product improvement and cost reduction.
In addition, supporting subcontractors – training and certification, NPI, involvement in procurement policy.
Duties and responsibilities:
Managing the entire product life cycle:
- Involvement in the product development process: creating the BOM, production and assembly processes.
- Leading DFX processes for various product types and production technologies.
- Responsibility for building the product engineering and manufacturing documentation
- Leading the process of engineering change (ECR-ECO)
- Engineering support throughout the life of the product
- Improving product performance and leading production and assembly processes optimization.
- Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineer
- Knowledge and experience in mass production and assembly of water / hi-tech multidisciplinary products.
- Expert in production engineering.
- Basic management skills.
- Knowledge of design and engineering drawing.
- knowledge of planning and implementing engineering changes ECR / ECO
- Familiarity with engineering product portfolio
- High level of Hebrew and English – Reading and writing
- Experience in multidisciplinary project management at OEM site.
- Experience in development and design of jigs and fixtures at OEM supplier lines.
- Knowledge and experience in Thermo-dynamic and AC systems – a must.
- Experience in production, assembly, polymer molding, vacuum forming, SMT, electronic.